Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What an AMAZING Group of Fans!

Well, we did it! The campaign is over and TEAM WORK got it done! We can't tell you how thankful we are for all of your support. It's been an amazing adventure and it's only just beginning. Over the next year, we have a movie to make, fans to meet, your perks to deliver and so much more.

The best part of this journey for me has been the fans. All of you have been such a great example to me of the power of  loyal and devoted fans. Think of the records we broke and the others on the list with us. They did it with twice as many, three times as many, five times as many contributors. That means our 3557 contributors truly believed in the project they were funding. For that, Shemar and his team are truly blessed.

We will continue to update this blog, talk to you via social media, share our production news through every stage and ask for your advice on OUR project. This journey is just beginning and we are excited to share it with you.

The worst part of this for all of you has been not knowing the people behind the scenes. I feel honored to have worked with an amazing team that might not get all the fan attention and their own hashtag like me (I still love #TeamErica), but they are even more important in this process. You all haven't met Staci. She's an amazing screenwriter and the operating hand of this campaign. She has diligently worked behind the scenes and is a delight to know. I hope you all get to meet her this year!

Many of you briefly met our 'Wizard of OZ', the true voice behind the curtain, Ray. He's not only Shemar's manager and best friend, he's also the puppet master of this campaign and an inspiration to all who work closely with him. (Just don't tell him because he's confident enough) ;)

There are so many others that make up the Bounce Back team and we thank every one of them.

I don't know how involved I will be with the film in the future, but I know I will always be part of it as a fan, friend and supporter. Thank you all for this amazing experience, and I can't wait to meet you in person in 2014!

-Erica

4 comments:

  1. It has definitely been exciting to be a part of this first stage. You have done a wonderful job and all the others. Thank you again for the opportunity. Excited for the next phases =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so Welcome Erica, and the rest of #theBounceBack Team! Erica, You are a Wonderful Sweet Person!!! Sigule Hechando MUCHAS Ganas, on Both Your Personal and Professional Lives, and dont worry I Pinky Promise I wont tell Ray what you said about him in here,... My lips are sealed lol Erica, Your Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi erica you okay? thank you for very touching message I am delighted to have been as much a person like you, you also did a great job with the team, you are also a person who has beaucoupde heart, thank you to you and all those that we do not know for making this magical adventure, good luck to all

    ReplyDelete